Ed O’Keefe is a busy man, and a successful one. As well as having more than half a dozen children, he is a best-selling author, and has set up multiple businesses which are now worth millions.
The creator and founder of InspiredWear has been speaking to Yvonne about how he did it, and how you can do the same.
In this podcast, you will learn:
- How Ed got inspired
- The benefit of listening and absorbing the knowledge of others
- His thoughts on the 10,000 hours experience
- Balancing time between business and family
- That you don’t have to reinvent the wheel to be profitable
- Getting people to buy into what you’re selling
- Why giving things away for free could really work for you
Ed’s website – http://edokeefeshow.com/
Inspired Wear – https://www.facebook.com/InspiredWear
Chicken Soup for the Soul – http://www.chickensoup.com/
Psychology and Winning – Denis Waitley – http://www.amazon.com/The-Psychology-Winning-Denis-Waitley/dp/0425099997
Leading the Field – Earl Nightingale – http://www.amazon.co.uk/Lead-Field-Earl-Nightingale/dp/9562915999
Thanks for listening to the Big Me Up Podcast. Did you enjoy it? If so, why not share it with your friends so they can listen too!
We appreciate all feedback, so feel free to leave us a comment.
The podcast is also available on iTunes, so why not subscribe and get automatic updates