Lee Burton was involved in the world of radio news for 15 years and in that time he amassed a lot of contacts in a range of different subjects. He is here to pass on that knowledge to you in order for you to make contact with your local radio stations and become a valuable contact for them.
In this podcast, he’ll give you advice on how to find out what stations you should aim yourself towards, ways to initially make contact and much more. Have a listen!
In this podcast, you will learn:
- What sort of things that radio stations would want to talk about with you, as well as why
- Why you may not think you’re an authority on a subject, but you can appear to be
- The best way to make the initial approach
- Why you should try and avoid the sales department
- A little about speaking on national radio
Daily Mirror http://www.mirror.co.uk/
Sky News http://news.sky.com/
The Huffington Post http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/
Geeks Are Sexy http://www.geeksaresexy.net/
Thanks for listening to the Big Me Up Podcast. Did you enjoy it? If so, why not share it with your friends so they can listen too!
We appreciate all feedback, so feel free to leave us a comment.
The podcast is also available on iTunes, so why not subscribe and get automatic updates by clicking here: https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/big-me-up-media-podcast/id1022735083?mt=2